Jingle & Mingle, Sheboygan« Back to Events
The 2nd annual Jingle & Mingle at City Green in downtown Sheboygan is a family-friendly event that includes entertainment, a marketplace, a brat fry, trolley rides, and of course, Santa!
- Make plans to visit Santa and his elves from 12:30pm – 2:00pm and 2:30pm -4:00pm.
- The Marketplace is open from Noon to 4 :00pm with crafters, sweet treats, and a traditional brat fry.
- Warm up around the bonfire while you roast a tasty s’more or two.
- Climb aboard the trolley for rides around town and mingle through the local shops. The Holiday Open House will be happening in select downtown, riverfront and South Pier businesses to help with your holiday shopping.
- Help us decorate our tree with handmade ornaments or write your letter to Santa and we’ll deliver it to the North Pole.
- Participate in the ugly sweater contest to win prizes.
- The Marketplace is open from Noon to 6pm with crafters, sweet treats, and a traditional Sheboygan Jaycees Brat Fry. Marketplace Vendors include:
- Comfort & Joy Wooden Ornaments
- Crafters Attic (soaps, lotions & more)
- Fat Cat 3D creations
- Hope Church Bake Sale
- Infernal Candles
- Mz.Nita’s Kitchen (desserts & baked goods)
- Nap Time Treasures (wire jewelry)
- She Sews Creations (purses, wallets, backpacks, kids pouches)
- Sit back and relax for a bit with some holiday entertainment.
Jingle & Mingle Schedule of Events:
12:15 PM: Storytime with Santa.
12:30 PM: The Kohler High School Madrigal Singers
1 PM: Ugly Sweater Contest
1:30 PM: South High School Singers
2 PM: Lutheran High School Chamber Choir
2:30 PM: Noah & Grace
3 PM: Livie
You can get to City Green and downtown Sheboygan via Highways 23, 28, or 42 in from I-43. Just head towards the lake and make your way to 8th Street, City Green is right at the New York Avenue intersection. While in Sheboygan, you can check out so many fun attractions, restaurants, and more. They include the John Michael Kohler Arts Center – practically adjacent to City Green – the Above & Beyond Children’s Museum, also within blocks of City Green, the Harbor District along the Sheboygan River, North Beach, Maywood Environmental Park and 3 Sheeps Brewing on the north side (both just off Highway 42), and much more.
Jingle & Mingle Address:
City Green, downtown Sheboygan
710 New York Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081