Jingle & Mingle, Sheboygan« Back to Events
City Green in downtown Sheboygan lights up the holidays with Jingle & Mingle, a family-friendly event featuring plenty of entertainment, kids’ activities, vendors, trolley rides, even Santa!
- Make plans to visit Santa and his elves from Noon to 4pm (no worries if you miss him, you can always leave your letters and they’ll deliver them to the North Pole!)
- Kid’s craft activities and face-painting booths are also available from Noon to 4pm.
- The Marketplace is open from Noon to 6pm with crafters, sweet treats, and a traditional Sheboygan Jaycees Brat Fry.
- Make a wish, write it down and place it on the Wishing Tree for all to see.
- Warm-up around the bonfire while you make a tasty s’more or two.
- Drop off your Toys for Tots donation at the Salvation Army booth.
- Climb aboard a trolley for rides all afternoon with local stops along the way so you can mingle. Wander the streets, shop local, or visit the Hansen Holiday Market to pick out your perfect tree.
- Sit back and relax for a bit with some holiday entertainment.
Jingle & Mingle Schedule of Events:
12 PM: Storytime and the arrival of Santa.
12:30 PM: Wear your ugliest, most imaginative Christmas sweater and join us on stage for a seasonal fashion show. A special prize awaits the lucky winner chosen by the audience!
1 PM: Lil’ Rev takes the stage with some holiday tunes.
3 PM: The Kohler Madrigals take to the stage with their traditional Renaissance music and an assortment of holiday carols.
4 PM to 6 PM: Enjoy the holiday classics from Lainee, Caleb Klinzing, and E’ Glee Club.
You can get to City Green and downtown Sheboygan via Highways 23, 28, or 42 in from I-43. Just head towards the lake and make your way to 8th Street, City Green is right at the New York Avenue intersection. While in Sheboygan, you can check out so many fun attractions, restaurants, and more. They include the John Michael Kohler Arts Center – practically adjacent to City Green – the Above & Beyond Children’s Museum, also within blocks of City Green, the Harbor District along the Sheboygan River, North Beach, Maywood Environmental Park and 3 Sheeps Brewing on the north side (both just off Highway 42), and much more.
Jingle & Mingle Address:
City Green, downtown Sheboygan
710 New York Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081