Bites of Beloit Restaurant Week« Back to Events
The Beloit restaurant scene has really boomed over the last several years, and Bites of Beloit offer a terrific opportunity to sample their fares and wares. You can enjoy prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus at a variety of Beloit’s eateries, many of which are downtown, for one week only (September 8-13), with prices ranging from $12-$35 per meal.
Bites Of Beloit Participating Restaurants:
- Beloit Club, 2327 S. Riverside Drive, Beloit, 608-364-9000
- Bessie’s Diner, 1716 W. Airport Road, Beloit, 608-743-9830
- Lucy’s #7 Burger Bar, 430 E. Grand Avenue, Beloit, 608-312-4477
- Merrill & Houston’s Steak Joint in The Ironworks, 500 Pleasant Street, Beloit, 608-313-0700
- Truck’t Street Tacos, Tequila & Whiskey, 443 E. Grand Avenue, Beloit, 608-368-7144
- Velvet Buffalo, 500 Public Avenue, Beloit, 608-312-2991
Get more updates on the Bites of Beloit website!
Beloit runs right along Wisconsin’s southern border. I-39/90 and I-43 come together there in an interchange that’s in the middle of massive reconstruction right now, but you’ll still be able to spot the “World’s Largest Can of Chili” at the Hormel plant southwest of the interchange. Highway 81 brings you into town from the east or west; U.S. 51 runs north-south through the city, and Highway 213 brings you in at an angle from the northwest.