Winnebago County Fair« Back to Events
“Barnyard Scenes & Childhood Dreams” is the theme for the Winnebago County Fair, held in Oshkosh. The 2017 Fair runs August 2-6.
The fairgrounds include the Sunnyview Exposition Center, located just north of Oshkosh. Lake Winnebago is just to the east, with Highway 76 and I-41 within a mile or two to the west. Of course, U.S. 45 and Highways 21, 26, 44, and 91 all head to the Oshkosh area, too.
We’re awaiting the events, and you can follow this page or their website as details get released.
Advance Sales – $12.00
• First National Bank, Omro and Winneconne
• Waynes Piggly Wiggly, Winneconne
• Cedar Bar & Grill, Neenah
• Festival Foods, Oshkosh and Neenah
• Oshkosh Northwestern, Oshkosh
At the Gate – $15.00
3 years and under are free, however Carnival Rides require ticket purchases
Senior Citizens – $5.00 (must purchase ticket at the gate on Friday, August 4th)
Veterans – FREE admission with Proof of Service (Carnival Rides still extra)
Season & Youth Exhibitor Passes – DOES NOT include unlimited carnival rides
◦ Please note – you MUST show your admission ticket or pass for admission to Grandstand shows. Tickets are valid August 2nd – 6th, 2017 only