Between the Bluffs Beer Wine and Cheese Festival« Back to Events
The annual Between the Bluffs Beer Wine & Cheese Festival is celebrating its return the weekend of April 22-23! Join them for a tasting of over 200 quality beers poured by over 35 breweries. Experience over 45 types of wine, sample and purchase gourmet cheeses, all while enjoying live music. Don’t forget to sign-up for the Coulee Region Cornhole Tournament and play some Hammer-Schlagen.
It all begins Friday evening, April 21st, with Friday Night: Taster’s Eve. You can buy a wristband and ride the shuttles to various participating establishments for specials and tap take-overs by guest breweries attending the fest.
The main festival takes place at La Crosse’s Southside Oktoberfest Grounds on Saturday afternoon, April 23rd, with general admission ($50) from 2-6pm. VIP tickets ($90) allow for a noon entry. Details on what you get with each are below!
But that’s not all…
Sunday, April 24th is the Bacon Bloody Brunch! Jump back on the horse or come out for a “Sunday Funday” at the Oktoberfest Grounds! Enjoy specialty breakfast drinks, yard games, live music, and of course BACON. Specialty drinks include beer bloodies, mimosas and breakfast beer served up by Del’s Bar, Pearl Street Brewery, and Surly Brewing Company. For eats, enjoy giant pancakes served up by Mindoro Lions Club, bacon provided by Bubba’s Meats and Premier Catering, cheesy potatoes, and eggs. Coffee will also be available.
For Sunday’s Bacon Bloody Brunch, tickets are available for $15, which are available online or at the gates. You must be 21 years or older and show ID at the gate.
Between the Bluffs Beer Wine and Cheese Festival Address:
Southside Oktoberfest Grounds
2nd & La Crosse Streets
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608) 782-2250 or (800) 658-9424
Between the Bluffs Ticket ($55) Details:
General Admission Tickets include:
- Souvenir sampling glass
- Sampling of Beer, Wine, and Cheese
- Live Music
- Tasters Eve events on Friday, April 22nd
- Free shuttle for Tasters Eve events and on day of Fest from and to Host Hotels
- Voucher for La Crosse County Tavern League “Safe Ride Home” upon request
VIP Tickets ($95) Include:
- ALL GENERAL ADMISSION PERKS PLUS:
VIP and Brewers Reception Friday, April 22nd
- Private access from 12:00 – 2:00 PM before the general admission entry at 2:00pm
- On-site VIP parking
- VIP special gift
- 2 Free Pearl Street Brewery Drinks and 1 Free Food Coupon Redeemable at Monkey Business Food Truck on Taster’s Eve (April 22nd) @ Pearl Street Brewery from 5-10 PM