Rock Fest, Cadott« Back to Events
Cadott hosts some major music festivals, including Rock Fest – the Largest Rock & Camping Festival in the US.
Now in its 24th year, it is THE top venue for people of all ages to come together for one common purpose: to congregate with other rock fans from across the world, in a place where rock music still matters. Featuring the very best of active and classic rock and legendary names in Rock Music, entertainment and experience are first priority. Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Kiss, Motley Crue, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, Kid Rock, Shinedown, Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Korn & many, many more rock legends have graced this permanent Main Stage spanning almost a quarter century.
This year’s acts include Rob Zombie, Slayer, Korn, Lita Ford, Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, Megadeth, Stonesour, Anthrax, Volbeat, Lamb of God, Clutch, Insane Clown Posse, Ratt, Sevendust, Lit, Jack Russell’s Great White, Faster Pussycat, and many more!
Rock Fest is set on 320 acres of picturesque land in Cornell near the junction of Highway 27 and 29. There are nearly 7,000 campsites within easy walking distance; hotels are available (especially in nearby Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls), plus daily shuttle service. Yes, this is kind of a big deal.
Festival Grounds Features
- World-class entertainment ~ 50 + Bands
- Opportunity to win prizes and meet n’ greets in the concert grounds
- Interactive Games
- RFID Exciting Activations
- Bean Bag Toss
- Huge variety of pizza, food, beverages and merchandise
- Bud Light, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan & Coca-Cola brands
- Fest breakfast buffet is served in the “Load & Local” stage daily from 9am to Noon.
- 5 stages of all-day entertainment
- Picture taking line access to front of Main Stage
- Free Hot Showers
- 2 Convenience Stores open 24 hours
- ATM’s in concert grounds and convenience stores.
- RFID Cashless
- Ticket booths accept cash or credit cards
- Ice available for sale on site
- Fresh water stations (limited hours)
- Free RV dump station
- Porta Potties located throughout grounds
- 24 hour Security
- Night lighting
- Easy accessible dumpsters for garbage and recyclables
- Festival Souvenir Store
- Photo Booths
- Misting Stations
- Free Mobile Phone App
- Wireless Internet in Concert Grounds
- Phone Charging Stations in Concert Grounds
Get all the details, lineup, ticket options, and more at the Rock Fest website!