Kenosha Winter HarborMarket – Special HarborHoliday« Back to Events
Kenosha HarborMarket is great any time of year – but this is a special edition of Kenosha Winter HarborMarket! Located on on the west lawn of the Kenosha Public Museum and Civil War Museum, the market will take place outdoors in two large, heated tents. Approximately 60 vendors will be on-site offering food, beverages, giftable items, fresh produce, and more. There will also be a variety of indoor and outdoor family activities throughout the day.
This collaborative event combines the Civil War Museum’s Victorian Christmas, Kenosha Public Museum’s International Holiday, Winter HarborMarket, and more. A combination of indoor and outdoor events offering fun and food for the entire family, plus holiday shopping!
- International Holiday Faire, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., inside the Kenosha Public Museum (5500 First Avenue): Celebrate traditions and holidays of cultures from around the globe. The day includes:
- Shop for gifts in the International Bazaar
- Food from Italy, Korea, Mexico, Germany, Norway, Greece, Armenia, and Lithuania
- Traditional dance and performances
- Japanese Ikebana Floral Arrangements
- Stop by the hot cocoa bar and add your own toppings to warm up the day
- Face Painting
- Write a letter to Santa with Mrs. Claus and her elf helpers
- 11:30 Ed Doody on keyboard
- 12:30 Korean Dancers
- 1:30 Ballet Folklorico Regional Mexicano
- 2:30 MGV Harmonia German Men’s Choir
- Victorian Christmas inside the Civil War Museum, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., (5400 First Avenue): Explore the traditions of soldiers and civilians during and after the Civil War. The day includes:
- Free admission to the Fiery Trial gallery
- Soldier and civilian presentations
- Cookie decorating
- Games, crafts, and storytelling
- Visit with Santa Claus, 2:30 – 6:00
- 11:00 MGV Harmonia German Men’s Choir
- 12:00 The 26th Wisconsin at Chancellorsville Lecture
- 1:00 Holiday favorites performed by Ed Pierce and the Palmyra Eagle Band
- 2:00 West Side Victorian Dancers
- 3:00 Kenosha Chamber Choir
- Expanded Kenosha Winter HarborMarket – Two heated tents with over 60 vendors offering giftable items. Prepared food vendors will be serving hot food for you to enjoy at the event as well. Fresh produce, meats and cheeses, arts, crafts, and more will be available.
- Outdoor Entertainment:
- 10:00 Carthachords
- 11:00 Jamey Buencamino
- 12:30 Women in Motion (with additional performance indoors following)
- 1:00 Rolando Canales
- 3:00 Milwaukee Road
- 4:00 Kenosha Chamber Choir
- 5:00 Country Crossing
- Holiday Wagon Rides – Climb aboard a holiday themed, horse-drawn wagon for a ride around HarborPark. By Black Tie Carriage Service. $5 per person. (weather permitting)
- Beer Garden featuring local craft beer by Rustic Road Brewing Co. and PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co.
Homemade Glog and festive centerpieces, greens and holiday decorations by Jerry Smith Produce and Pumpkin Farm.
- New! Local artists have created large-scale 12 Days of Christmas pieces to be on display during the event. From 12 Drummers drumming, down to the lone Partridge in a pear tree, designs that are 4-foot by 6-foot will line the west lawn of the Kenosha Public Museum and Civil War Museum. The artwork will serve as a decoration, a photo opportunity for event attendees, and a way to showcase local talent. The artists all have significantly different art styles, so the pieces will be diverse and exciting to see together.
- Enjoy FREE rides on the Electric Streetcars. Three cars will be operating from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Use the streetcar for easy parking in any public lot in Downtown Kenosha and be dropped off at the event entrance. One streetcar will have a storyteller onboard for extra holiday cheer!
Kenosha Winter HarborMarket Address:
5500 1st Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140