Country Fest, Cadott« Back to Events
Founded in Cadott on 1987, Country Fest is the largest 3-Day Country Music & Camping Event in the US.
Legendary names in Country Music that have graced the Main Stage include George Strait, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, The Highwaymen including – Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson & Waylon Jennings – George Jones, Reba McEntire, Jason Aldean (back this year), Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brad Paisley (back this year, too!), and many more.
Celebrating the best of all things Country, Country Fest’ers enjoy four days of music and entertainment, RFID wristbands, cashless option in the concert grounds, delicious food, interactive exhibits, exciting activities and the largest campground in Wisconsin with more than 7,000 campsites, all within easy walking distance of the Concert Grounds. For non-campers, nearby hotels also offer the option of convenient daily shuttle service.
The natural Amphitheater Concert Grounds feature: 30+ Bands, one Massive Permanent Main Stage, four Permanent Side Stages and more than 23 miles of permanent roads. VIP, Reserved or General Admission ticket packages are available along with Camping & Morrie’s Fan Pit Passes for all four days, or for each show at a reasonable cost to get you close to your favorite Artists. Plus a Photo Line for General Admission fans. See why this experience is unlike any other!
Tickets and complete information are available at www.countryfest.com. It runs June 21-23, 2018 as they celebrate their 32nd anniversary.
Country Fest Lineup
The lineup for Country Fest 2018 includes the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Aileeah Colgan, Brantley Gilbert, Kip Moore, Kane Brown, Sawyer Brown, Dylan Scott, Walker Hayes, Walker McGuire, Jared Blake, Tony Martinez, Jason Benoit, Perry Hutchins, Lassos & Lace, Roadhouse 6, Brad Paisley, Brett Eldredge, Dwight Yoakam, Neal McCoy, Michael Ray, Joe Diffie, Devin Dawson, Jordan Davis, Tim Hurley, Hasting & Co, Devon Worley Band, Jake Nelson, Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Luke Combs, Lauren Alaina, High Valley, Russell Dickerson, Ashley McBryde, Tim Montana, Christie Huff, Stetsin & Lace, Matt Poss Band, Rural Route 5, and the James Barker Band (in no particular order.) Oh, and their hashtag for this year is #CF2018!
- World-class entertainment
- Opportunity to win prizes and meet n’ greets in the concert grounds
- Interactive Games
- Bean Bag Toss
- Huge variety of pizza, food, beverages and merchandise
- Bud Light, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan & Coca-Cola brands
- Fest buffet breakfast
- RFID Exciting Activations
- RFID Cashless
- 5 stages of all-day entertainment
- Picture taking line access to front of Main Stage
- Free Hot Showers
- 2 Convenience Stores open 24 hours
- ATM in concert grounds
- Ticket booths accept cash or credit cards
- Ice available for sale on site
- Fresh water stations (limited hours)
- Free RV dump station
- Porta Potties located throughout grounds
- 24 hour Security
- Night lighting
- Easy accessible garbage dumpsters for garbage and recyclables
- Festival Souvenir Store
- Photo Booths
- Misting Stations
- Free Mobile Phone App
- Wireless Internet in Concert Grounds
- Phone Charging Stations in Concert Grounds