Country Fest, Cadott« Back to Events
Founded in Cadott on 1987, Country Fest is the largest 4-Day Country Music & Camping Event in the US.
Legendary names in Country Music that have graced the Main Stage include George Strait, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, The Highwaymen including – Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson & Waylon Jennings – George Jones, Reba McEntire, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Eric Church (who’s back this year), Brad Paisley, and many more.
Celebrating the best of all things Country, Country Fest’ers enjoy four days of music and entertainment, RFID wristbands, cashless option in the concert grounds, delicious food, interactive exhibits, exciting activities and the largest campground in Wisconsin with more than 7,000 campsites, all within easy walking distance of the Concert Grounds. For non-campers, nearby hotels also offer the option of convenient daily shuttle service.
The natural Amphitheater Concert Grounds feature: 30+ Bands, one Massive Permanent Main Stage, four Permanent Side Stages and more than 23 miles of permanent roads. VIP, Reserved or General Admission ticket packages are available along with Camping & Morrie’s Fan Pit Passes for all four days, or for each show at a reasonable cost to get you close to your favorite Artists. Plus a Photo Line for General Admission fans. See why this experience is unlike any other!
Tickets and complete information are available at www.countryfest.com. It runs June 22-25, 2016 as they celebrate their 31st anniversary.
Country Fest Lineup
The lineup for Country Fest 2017 includes Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Alabama, Thomas Rhett, Dan + Shay, Chris Young, Brothers Osbourne, the Oak Ridge Boys, Wynonna & The Big Noise, Cam, The Cadillac Three, and many, many more. Oh, and their hashtag for this year is #CF2017!
- World-class entertainment
- Opportunity to win prizes and meet n’ greets in the concert grounds
- Interactive Games
- Bean Bag Toss
- Huge variety of pizza, food, beverages and merchandise
- Bud Light, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan & Coca-Cola brands
- Fest buffet breakfast
- RFID Exciting Activations
- RFID Cashless
- 5 stages of all-day entertainment
- Picture taking line access to front of Main Stage
- Free Hot Showers
- 2 Convenience Stores open 24 hours
- ATM in concert grounds
- Ticket booths accept cash or credit cards
- Ice available for sale on site
- Fresh water stations (limited hours)
- Free RV dump station
- Porta Potties located throughout grounds
- 24 hour Security
- Night lighting
- Easy accessible garbage dumpsters for garbage and recyclables
- Festival Souvenir Store
- Photo Booths
- Misting Stations
- Free Mobile Phone App
- Wireless Internet in Concert Grounds
- Phone Charging Stations in Concert Grounds