Wisconsin Science Festival« Back to Events
The Wisconsin Science Festival is a 4-day celebration of science all across the state, with major events in Madison, Wausau, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, and more!
Wisconsin Science Festival features:
- Explore the Fab Lab by taking a Fab Lab Tour Thursday or Friday in Madison.
- Check out “The Fragile Bee” WUD Art Exhibit Thursday-Sunday in Madison.
- Rock, literally, at the UW Geology Museum with special events Thursday-Saturday.
- Get a special tour of the Aldo Leopold Center near Baraboo, Thursday-Saturday.
- Learn about the Magnificent Machines of Milwaukee at the Grohmann Museum in downtown Milwaukee (did you even KNOW the typewriter was invented in Milwaukee??) from the QWERTY keyboard to thermostats to motorcycles to outboard motors, Milwaukee’s inventive history with machines is nothing short of amazing. Check out exhibits Thursday-Sunday!
- Meet a Wisconsin wooly mammoth, find out how to survive the Ice Age, touch real dinosaur bones and more at the Colossal Fossils Downtown Museum in Wausau Thursday-Saturday!
- There are a TON more events, from Fond du Lac to Sarona. Connect to all of them here!
There are more than just events happening that are tied to the Wisconsin Science Festival! Check out their website for full schedules and details. It’s definitely a fun learning experience in locales across Wisconsin – road trip to a bunch of them!