Dairyfest 2021, Marshfield« Back to Events
Marshfield features its 40th annual Dairyfest with the theme “Legendairy” (see what they did there?) and will be held Friday, June 4th through Sunday, June 6th. This is Hub City’s annual honor of the dairy industry! This community tradition has been providing fun for the whole family, during these “dairy-licious” days.
The Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry (MACCI) is pleased to announce that Dairyfest’s “Legendairy” celebration will be June 4 – 5 – 6, 2021. Dairyfest is in it’s 40th year of celebrating our area’s strength in the dairy industry.
Dairyfest Schedule of Events:
FRIDAY, JUNE 4:
Dairyfest Drive-Thru Breakfast, from 5:30 – 9:30 am – at Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds, Expo Building (513 E. 17th St., Marshfield)
Enter Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds off 14th Street (from Peach St. or Central Ave.). Takeout options are also available along with limited socially-distanced indoor and outdoor seating. Cost: $7 per meal, pre-order tickets for $6 per meal.
Food Truck Friday: Begins at 11:00 AM at Wenzel Family Plaza (200 Block on Chestnut Ave., Marshfield). Participating food trucks include: Baka Chicken, Barnyard Burgers, Cindy’s Spuds, Glacetier’s Ice Cream, Marshfield Lions Club, Mouse Ears, Razor J Concessions, and Stone Press.
WIFC Wisconsin Dells Coupon Book Giveaway: 3:00 – 5:00 PM
Located in Wenzel Family Plaza (200 Block on Chestnut Ave., Marshfield)
Sponsored by: Visit Marshfield
Wisconsin Dells coupon books and Mount Olympus passes will be given away on a first come, first serve basis and while supplies last.
Picnic in the Plaza: Begins at 5pm at Wenzel Family Plaza (200 Block on Chestnut Ave., Marshfield)
Enjoy a variety of food booths for dinner and be entertained by inflatable fun for children (masks are required when participating in the inflatables and children’s games.)
• Inflatable Fun For Kiddos!
• Petting Zoo provided by Marshfield FFA. Sponsored by McMillan Warner Mutual Insurance & Rembs Funeral Home & Crematory
• Children’s Games provided by Richfield 4-H.
• Educational Displays & Activities provided by McMillan Fire Department, Marshfield Fire Department, Make Music Together, Chestnut Center for the Arts, and Reis Martial Arts.
Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy performances by:
• Main Street Conservatory of Dance | 5:30 p.m.
• Reis Martial Arts Demonstrations | 6:30 p.m.
• Marshfield Civic Band Concert | 7:30 p.m.
Movie Under the Stars: Begins at Dusk | Wenzel Family Plaza
Bring your lawn chair, roll out a blanket, and sit back and enjoy an old fashioned, outdoor, family friendly movie UNDER THE STARS! The movie will be shown on the big inflatable screen, located in front of the stage. Movie made possible by Leadership Marshfield and our partners.
Movie showing: The Fox & The Hound (also celebrating its 40th anniversary)
USA Sanctioned Dairyfest Coed Softball Tournament, 6:30 – 10:30pm at the Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. Free Admission!
SATURDAY, JUNE 5:
USA Sanctioned Dairyfest Coed Softball Tournament, 9 – 10 am, Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. Free Admission!
Reverse Parade: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Viewers can navigate through participating parade floats parked on Central Avenue starting at Veterans Parkway and south to 7th Street. View their displays, pickup goodies, and learn about the businesses and organizations in the Marshfield area. Participants are asked to maintain social distance. Parade bags can be picked up at MACCI’s Information Booth at Wenzel Family Plaza. Special appearances by UWSP at Marshfield and MSTC mascots!
Center City Fun Day: 10 am – 4pm at Wenzel Family Plaza
• Food Trucks will be vending at the Wenzel Family Plaza starting at 10:00 a.m. and throughout the day.
• Inflatable Fun For Kiddos! Starting at 10:00 a.m. Masks are required while participating in the inflatables.
• Petting Zoo provided by Kraft’s Kuddly Kritters | Noon to 4 p.m.
• FREE MILK provided by Weber’s Farm Store and the farmers of Nasonville Dairy | 1:00 p.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m.
• Cheese & Slaughter Haus – Begins at 1:00 p.m. Stop under the pergola and enjoy a sampling of Central Wisconsin’s finest cheese and sausages. Provided by Wenzel’s Farm, Hewitt’s Meats, and Nasonville Dairy.
• Main Street Conservatory of Dance | 1:15 p.m.
• Country Style Dancers demonstrations | 2:30 p.m.
• Cheese & Slaughter Haus – Stop under the pergola and enjoy a sampling of Central Wisconsin’s finest cheese, sausages, and cranberries. Provided by Wenzel’s Farm, Hewitt’s Meats, Nasonville Dairy, and Badger State Fruit.
• DJ Dan Weis of Music Energy will spin some tunes throughout the afternoon!
• Wenzel Family Plaza Splashpad Countdown | 4:00 p.m. The splashpad will be turned on! Come enjoy this fun water feature!
North Wood County Historical Society Annual Pie & Ice Cream Social: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Governor W.H. Upham House, 212 West 3rd Street.
Come join them for their annual Pie & Ice Cream Social. Enjoy ice cream and homemade pies – like Grandma used to make. Participate in the basket raffle and fun scavenger hunt. Take a stroll through the Heritage Rose Garden or take a guided tour of Governor Williams Upham’s home. There is no cost to tour; however, donations are always appreciated.
Marshfield Bandits Football Game: Kick-off at 3 pm
Columbus Catholic School, Columbus Avenue. Come watch this semi-pro football team in action! You are welcome to bring your own lawn chair.
14th Annual Dairyfest Fling Disc Golf Tournament at Braem Park and North Wood County Park disc golf courses.
5th Annual Outdoor Dairyfest Beer Garden: 3 – 11 pm
Nutz Deep II, 809 S Central Ave., Marshfield
Enjoy an outdoor beer garden during Dairyfest featuring live music, food, beer and more. The Jerry Schmidt Band will be performing from 7–11 p.m. There is no admission charge. Must be over 21 to enter! A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Marshfield Young Professionals.
SUNDAY, JUNE 6:
USA Sanctioned Dairyfest Coed Softball Tournament, 9 am – 4pm at Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds. Free Admission!
Marshfield is nicknamed “Hub City” for being VERY centrally-located in the state and was hub for many early railroads. Today, you can reach Marshfield via U.S. 10 or Highways 13, 80 or 97. And while you’re there, check out the Blue Heron Brewpub, the shops and restaurants along Central Avenue, and more!
Marshfield Dairyfest Address:
Various locations around town, including the Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds
513 E. 17th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449