Wisconsin Sport Show, Eau Claire« Back to Events
The 2020 Wisconsin Sport Show Presented by the Eau Claire Leader Telegram will be held March 20th-22nd at the Chippewa Valley Expo Center at Old Mill Plaza on the west side of Eau Claire.
- Over 150 Exhibits
- Thousands of Dollars in Door Prizes
- Hunting and Fishing Seminars
- FREE Parking
- Concessions and Busch Light Beer Garden
- Boats, Pontoons, Docks & Lifts
- ATVs, and Outdoor Vehicles
- Over 5,000 square feet of retail vendors and new product displays
- DOGS! Kennels, trainers, products & rescue organizations
- Fishing and Hunting Retailers
- Outdoor buildings, equipment, and hunting land specialists
- Canadian and US Hunting Guides & Outfitters
- Charter Fishing Companies
- Petting Zoo
- Caricatures available from Art by Jason Anhorn
- Fun for the whole family!
- Kids can meet and greet Bucky, the mascot!
- Live chainsaw carving demonstrations
Tickets are available for $7.00 in advance, $10.00 at the door. Children 11 and under are free.
Advanced, discount tickets are available at Festival Foods and at the Eau Claire and Rice Lake Menards stores.
Freedom Friday: All retired and active-duty military members get in FRIDAY for just $5. ID/proof of service may be required.
Senior Sunday: All individuals 62 years of age and older get in SUNDAY only for just $5. ID/proof of age may be required.
Wisconsin Sport Show Address:
Chippewa Valley Expo Center
5150 Old Mill Plaza Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Friday 3pm – 8pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
Check the Wisconsin Sport Show website for additional details. You’ll find the Chippewa Valley Expo Center just off U.S. 12/Clairmont Drive and Highway 312, right by I-94 at Exit 59. U.S. 53 and Highways 37, 93, and 124 also bring you to Eau Claire.