Racine Fall Festival of Flavors« Back to Events
Head to Racine, the “Kringle Capital of the World,” and join the famous O&H Bakery for their first ever Racine Fall Festival of Flavors! Located outside their 5910 Washington Avenue store location – right along Highway 20 – they are celebrating the bounty that fall brings to our state. This event – a sweet one for sure – will take place Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 10am-2pm.
* Giveaways and treats from the Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association
* Great food like caramel apples, seasonal sandwiches, cupcakes, hand-pies, hot drinks and more. Kringles, too.
* Cookie decorating for a $1 – each child will get 1 cookie and their own little container of icing (two colors) and sprinkles!
* Every child will get one free pumpkin cookie & a fun activity sheet to color with crayons
* A Guess Game Contest with a chance to win. Guess the right number of an item and the winner receives a bakery gift basket and the chance to win Kringle of the Month for 6 months!
* Ohlaf (their mascot) will be available for pictures and interaction with the kids
O&H has six locations total, including one inside the Highway 20 Petro Travel Plaza along I-41/94. The Racine Fall Festival of Flavors takes place at the Racine-West location, about five miles further east along Highway 20, near the junction with Highway 31.
Normal store hours are 5:30am-6:00pm Monday through Friday, 5:30am-5:00pm on Saturday, and 7:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. Along with kringle, this Viking heritage-inspired store also features fair trade coffee, other fresh bakery items, and made-to-order sandwiches. But you’ll definitely want to celebrate Racine’s Danish heritage with kringle at Racine Fall Festival of Flavors – it’s one of the best!
5910 Washington Avenue (Highway 20)
Racine, WI 53406