Wisconsin Sport Show, Eau Claire« Back to Events
The 2019 Wisconsin Sport Show Presented by the Eau Claire Leader Telegram will be held March 15th – 17th at the Chippewa Valley Expo Center at Old Mill Plaza on the west side of Eau Claire.
- Over 150 Exhibits
- Thousands of Dollars in Door Prizes
- Hunting and Fishing Seminars
- FREE Parking
- Boats, Pontoons, Docks & Lifts
- ATVs, and Outdoor Vehicles
- Over 5,000 square feet of retail vendors and new product displays
- DOGS! Kennels, trainers, products & rescue organizations
- US and Canadian Resorts, Lodges & Campgrounds
- Hunting Blinds and Hunting Supplies
- Outdoor buildings, equipment, and hunting land specialists
- South African, Canadian, and US Hunting Guides & Outfitters
- Charter Fishing Companies
- Petting Zoo
- Fun for the whole family
- Kids can meet and greet Bucky – their new mascot!
Tickets are available for $7.00 in advance, $9.00 at the door. Children 11 and under are free.
Advanced, discount tickets are available at Chippewa Valley Mega! CO-OP Holiday and Travel Stop locations. Mega! CO-OP Members will receive an additional $2 off the advance ticket price of $7 when they present their Mega! CO-OP Member Card upon purchase at these locations. Advanced, discount tickets are also available at the Eau Claire and Rice Lake Menards stores.
Freedom Friday: All retired and active-duty military members get in FRIDAY for just $5. ID/proof of service may be required.
Senior Sunday: All individuals 62 years of age and older get in SUNDAY only for just $5. ID/proof of age may be required.
Wisconsin Sport Show Address:
Chippewa Valley Expo Center
5150 Old Mill Plaza Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Check the Wisconsin Sport Show website for additional details. You’ll find the Chippewa Valley Expo Center just off U.S. 12/Clairmont Drive and Highway 312, right by I-94 at Exit 59. U.S. 53 and Highways 37, 93, and 124 also bring you to Eau Claire.