Wisconsin Sport Show, Eau Claire« Back to Events
The 2016 Wisconsin Sport Show Presented by the Eau Claire Leader Telegram will be held March 18th – 20th at the Menards Conference Center at Old Mill Plaza on the west side of Eau Claire.
The Seventh Annual Wisconsin Sport Show will feature:
• Over 140 Exhibitor Displays
• Dozens of retail vendors
• Demonstrations and Presentations
• Live Chainsaw Carving Demonstrations on Saturday and Sunday
• Dog demonstrations and puppies for sale
• US and Canadian Resorts, Lodges and Campgrounds
• Over 20,000 square feet of: Boats, Pontoons, Docks, ATVs, Motorcycles, RVs and vehicle display
• Free Parking
• On-site concessions
• Thousands of dollars in prizes
• Over 2,000 sq ft of baits, lures, and fishing retailers
• FREE Indoor Petting Zoo with reindeer, goats and sheep
Tickets are available for $6.00 in advance, $8.00 at the door. Children 10 and under are free.
Check the Wisconsin Sport Show website for additional details. You’ll find the Menards Conference Center just off U.S. 12/Clairmont Drive and Highway 312, right by I-94 at Exit 59. U.S. 53 and Highways 37 and 93 also bring you to Eau Claire.