Titletown Train Show« Back to Events
Green Bay’s Shopko Hall welcomes the 16th annual Titletown Train Show April 29-30, 2017. This event features over 42,000 square feet of trains and accessories, including:
- 15+ operating display layouts, in all scales
- Dozens of friendly vendors, selling everything trains
- Register to win a complete train set given away at the end of the show!
- Other hourly door prizes
- Kids train ride
- Modeling contest
- National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) information
- Local model “ambassadors” to answer your questions
- Children’s activities
The Green Bay Area Model Railroaders will be raffling off a completed 4×8 foot model railroad at the end of the show Sunday; you can visit their booth to purchase raffle tickets.
Many call model railroading the “World’s Greatest Hobby.” The Titletown Train Show offers a terrific look at this hobby. Furthermore, the National Railroad Museum is just down the street!
You’ll find Shopko Hall/Brown County Veterans’ Memorial Arena at the corner of Oneida Street and Lombardi Avenue, across from Lambeau Field. You can access via Highway 172, I-41 (Exit 167), or Highway 32/Ashland Avenue just to the east. Highways 29, 54, and 57 and U.S. 141 are also close by!
Titletown Train Show Address:
1905 S. Oneida Street
Green Bay, WI 54304