Racine Home Expo« Back to Events
The 34th Annual Racine Home Expo show features home improvement company products and services in Racine and surrounding counties around southeastern Wisconsin. For home style inside and outside the home, professional can upgrade lifestyles as easy as 1-2-3.
Featuring home interiors, energy saving features, landscaping, home improvement seminars, prizes and more. Start your spring off right and don’t miss the Racine Home Expo Show, Saturday, February 24 and Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018 at the Racine Festival Hall. If your house needs a “facelift” or a little TLC, this is definitely a place to check out.
Explore hundreds of exhibits of the best in home remodeling products and services, for indoors and out! Meet the experts, shop and compare, see the latest in products, styles and colors. Find out how to create that “brand new home” feeling again.
- Enlightening, Amazing and Spectacular Exhibits.
- Kitchen displays, flooring exhibits, room settings
- Bathrooms, interior design, home decorating
- Windows and doors, heating and air conditioning
- Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains, solar energy
- Leafless gutters in action, saunas, running hot tubs
- Brick patios, plants, decks, pools, home design
- Landscaping, sun rooms
- Live demonstrations
- Do it–yourself educational and interactive exhibits
Admission is $3 for adults, kids 17 and under get in free all weekend!
Festival Hall is right in the downtown area of Racine, off Main Street near the Harbor. Highways 20 & 32 run within a block, Highway 38 arrives just a few blocks north, and Highway 11 brings you to Racine from points west. Downtown Racine is about 10 minutes east of I-41/94. You can also check out Monument Square, the Racine Art Museum within a few blocks, great shopping and restaurants (we love the Kewpee burgers!), the Benjamin Beer Company‘s new craft brewery on 6th Street, and more.
Racine Home Expo Address:
5 5th Street
Racine, WI 53403