Madison Craft Beer Week« Back to Events
Madison Craft Beer Week promotes Madison’s thriving craft beer culture, enhancing beer knowledge and appreciation, by sponsoring a ten-day countywide festival that attracts beer tourism, fosters knowledge of our regional brewing heritage, and serves as a showcase for the Madison area’s breweries, restaurants, pubs, caterers, retailers, entertainers, and other businesses with ties to the craft beer community.
Madison Craft Beer Week features a wide variety of events highlighting Dane County’s vibrant craft beer culture. MCBW features beer dinners, festivals, rare bottle tastings, cheese pairings, brewery tours, classes, movies, and more – there is truly something for everyone, from novices to connoisseurs. Craft beer week activities may include:
- Brewery parties/meet the brewer events
- Beer dinners
- Beer education/classes
- Cheese & beer/sausage & beer/chocolate & beer pairings
- Beer vs. wine night (e.g., beer vs. wine with cheese pairing)
- Real ale/Bourbon barrel aged/barleywine festivals
- Homebrewing demonstrations/education
- Pub crawls/beer crawls
- Bike tours
- Beer cook off
- Rare beer night
- Great Taste of the Midwest ticket sales
Check madcraftbeerweek.com for updates.