Central Wisconsin State Fair« Back to Events
One of three “State Fairs” in Wisconsin, the Central Wisconsin State Fair takes place in Marshfield August 21-26, 2018 on the grounds that also feature the “World’s Largest Round Barn.”
- Six Appeal Tuesday night, August 21st
- John Michael Montgomery Wednesday night, August 22nd
- Sawyer Brown Thursday night, August 23rd
- Night Ranger Friday night, August 24th
- All Star Monster Truck Show, Saturday night, August 25th
- Peterson Promotions Demolition Derby, Sunday, August 26th
- High Dive Water Show
This Fair also features 4-H and open class exhibits, free grandstand entertainment with gate admission, the Round Barn Express train, Junior Fair Market Animal Sale, 9th annual Kiss a Critter Contest, the Dress-A-Cow Contest, midway carnival rides, commercial exhibits and special programs, food and beer gardens, and more. Definitely worth checking out if you want to hit the lovely city of Marshfield in the central part of the state (hence, the event’s name).
U.S. 10 and Highways 13, 80, and 97 all hit Marshfield, Wisconsin (“Hub City”) and the Central Wisconsin State Fair grounds are on the south side of town, a few blocks east of Central Avenue (Bus. Hwy 13) and the Wildwood Zoo.
Check their website for the complete entertainment lineup, ticket specials, and more!
Central Wisconsin State Fair Address:
Wood County Fairgrounds
513 E. 17th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449