Central Wisconsin State Fair« Back to Events
One of three “State Fairs” in Wisconsin, the Central Wisconsin State Fair takes place in Marshfield August 30-September 4, 2017 on the grounds that also feature the “World’s Largest Round Barn.”
Main features this year include:
- The “Roots & Boots Tour” starring Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin, and Collin Raye Wednesday night, August 30
- Blackhawk Thursday night, August 31st
- Eddie Money, who’ll be “Shakin'” the Grandstand Friday night, September 1st
- The ATV Big Air Tour Sunday night, September 3rd
- Demolition Derby
- The NTPA Truck & Tractor Pull
This Fair also features 4-H and open class exhibits, free grandstand entertainment with gate admission, the Central Wisconsin Draft Horse Show, midway carnival rides, tractor pull, commercial exhibits and special programs, food and beer gardens, and the “Central Wisconsin’s Got Talent” competition. Definitely worth checking out if you want to hit the lovely city of Marshfield in the central part of the state (hence, the event’s name).
U.S. 10 and Highways 13, 80, and 97 all hit Marshfield, Wisconsin (“Hub City”) and the Central Wisconsin State Fair grounds are on the south side of town, a few blocks east of Central Avenue (Bus. Hwy 13) and the Wildwood Zoo.
Check their website for the complete entertainment lineup, ticket specials, and more!